An appropriate, capable, and motivated management team is critical to meeting the challenges of the future. The key responsibility of the owners or of CEOs and Supervisory Boards is the ability to determine if there are the right people in leadership positions.
A Management audit helps you discover the potential and suitability of your management team. As circumstances require, this provides you with a useful insight into the competences of your management team and offers a starting point for decision-making and the establishment of future development goals and steps. An audit also enables personal reflections on key personnel. Management audits are used particularly in the case of company mergers, change and organizational projects, or when a management position is to be filled internally.
Our management audit includes the following steps:
- An analysis of the situation, understanding of the organization, and vision of the company and set the goals and harmonization of the competence profile as a basis for a thorough audit
- Preparation, organization, and notifying of all involved
- Conducting extensive multimodal interviews and tests and an analysis of the potential
- Conducting various personality and behavioral tests (e.g. Management Cube, Kairos, and others)
- Evaluation and documentation
- Presentation of the results to the client
- Feedback to people involved in the audit
We help you discover the shortages and potentials of your management team. High professionalism, seriousness, and discretion are taken for granted in this sensitive subject – both our clients and the participants of Management audit can rely on it.
Where appropriate, we can provide a management audit at the regional or international levels by including experienced colleagues with decades of business mileage.