In order to complete the selection process and easier decision-making, we have different candidate evaluation processes in place. In addition to personality and behavioral tests and Assessment Centers, a hearing is another option. A hearing is a structured assessment of a candidate’s professional competencies and personality characteristics based on acting in a variety of specific business situations. Recruitment decisions made this way are better grounded and easier to justify.
A hearing is performed as part of our comprehensive candidate search and selection process, and can also be a standalone, final step in your staffing process.
In addition to the classic structured interview, a hearing is enriched with practical examples, role-playing, tests, stress tasks, homework presentations, etc. As a rule, observers in this process are participants from the client (committee), who can thus form a more complete picture of the candidate, composed from different angles. Candidate evaluation can be followed in a structured written form or conducted on-site with in-depth discussion, which is moderated by TRESCON.
Why are TRESCON hearings so successful:
- With the client we clearly define the reasons, expectations, goals (what kind of candidate profile are we looking for?)
- The hearing process is always tailor-made to each job or client
- Seamless organization and communication with candidates
- We clearly brief the committee and professionally moderate the hearing and decision-making process
- We ensure a professional and practice-tested hearing process using the lean use of resources
Our highly experienced, professionally and methodologically trained consultants help you choose the candidate that best suits your requirements and expectations.